We are looking for a Game Developer to work for a London-based award-winning artificial intelligence startup.
- Envision and execute the animation and interaction between people and robot in the future home scenario
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against tight schedules
- Collaborate closely with research and design experts
- Deliver working product prototypes, iterate designs from the design team and document the process
We need you to have:
- A minimum of two years of game development experience in industry
- Deep knowledge in Computer Graphics, including GLSL shading, OpenGL ES and C++11
- BSc/MSc degree or equivalent experience in computer science, mathematics, game design, design engineering, interaction design, HCI, or other related subjects
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, Unity, 3D modelling and animation
- Both wide and in-depth understanding in graphics engine architecture
- Knowledge about AI, Robotics and Mobile game development is a plus
This company have developed a ground breaking product and are looking for the very best of the best. In addition to a very competitive salary our client also offers equity as part of their package.
Our client is also interested in accepting candidates requiring a visa sponsorship.