A growing family owned manufacturing business in Halesworth are looking to appoint an experienced, and ideally AAT qualified, Assistant Accountant on a full-time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this is a well rounded role in a small but busy Finance team which will see you take full responsibility for a wide array of Accounts functions, including but not limited to:
- Monthly Payroll
- Management Accounts (including prepayments & accruals)
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Management of the Sales Ledger & Purchase Ledgers
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Year End Reporting
- VAT Returns
- Card & Invoice Processing
- Cashflow Forecasting
- Maintainence of the Fixed Asset Register
Qualifications / Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar Accounts position
- AAT qualified, or studying towards (not essential)
- Good Excel skills (intermediate)
- Confident communicator & self motivated
- Able to work well as part of a team
What you get:
- A very competitive salary of between £25,000 - £30,000 (dependant on experience)
- An attractive benefits package, which includes pension, flexitime and holiday allowance
- Excellent career development and career progression opportunities
If you have the skills & experience required and would like to be considered for this position, please submit a copy of your CV straight away. Interviews will be conducted ASAP, so apply now to avoid missing out.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.