SEO Outreach Manager
A leading innovative technology company is looking for an SEO outreach manager to join a division within their business to grow backlinks to their blogs.
Naturally passionate about SEO you should be up on the latest best practices and experienced in dealing with changes to search engine algorithms. From day one you will be expected to hit the ground running and identify any quick wins.
- Build a database of bloggers, influencers and partners that we can work with on-going basis
- Lead international outreach and link-building strategies for the UK and Canada.
- Research link and relationship building opportunities.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns to grow online presence
- Maintain accurate records of outreach activity including contact, follow-up and success for target partnerships.
- Provide recommendations, execute and manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals based on feedback from bloggers, influencers and partners.
- Experience of using a wide range of tools for analysis, tracking, and monitoring and you'll keep up to date on outreach, and best practice industry trends.
- Work with internal departments to ensure on-site editorial content is optimized for maximum organic pickup
- Collaborate on other digital marketing projects as needed
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ years SEO outreach, PR or influencer relations experience
- Proven track record of link building/outreach for organic search
- You'll be our only team member in the UK, so ability to work independently and stay motivated is crucial.
- This is a remote role, but you may be required to work in a London office on occasion for meetings or strategy sessions with visiting team members.
- Occasional travel to San Francisco is may be required.
- Due to the time difference between San Francisco and London, some mid-evening calls may occasionally be required.
- This is our only role in the UK, so the candidate must be a self-starter and able to remain motivated and productive outside of an office setting.
- This is a remote work role, although the candidate may have to go into our London office on occasion if I or other members of the team are in town to work on strategy.
- Role may require travel San Francisco once or twice to work with the team on a larger overall strategy for the UK and Canada.
If you feel you fit the role above, please apply today.
Due to a high volume of responses we cannot respond to everyone, we can only contact the successful candidates. If we do not contact you within 1 week, please assume your application has not been successful.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.