ATM Engineer - Croydon
ATM Engineer required for the Croydon area
We are looking to recruit an experienced Field Services Engineer to provided support to the company by completing maintenance of ATM Machines across the area assigned to them. You will have 'cando’ attitude and be able to work within the timescales set through the SLA’s.
Hours of work Monday - Friday 0900hrs-1700hrs -1 to 2 weekends in 4
Salary £28k circa + vehicle - home based + bonus, pension etc.,
- Be responsible for the repair and maintenance of an ATM estate
- Ability to work independently & exceed customer expectations & organizational objectives.
- Diagnose system problems in minimal time & make accurate repairs.
- Handle customers in a professional manner during difficult high-pressure situations.
- Excellent follow through in meeting commitments, deadlines & resolving escalations.
- Excellent time management & organizational skills to maximize productivity.
- Excellent driving & safety record operating company vehicles.
- Make recommendations for improving the service, reliability & performance of our equipment
- To work within the times scales as set out in the SLAs
The Necessary Skills and Experience
- Sound technical understanding of ATM functions.
- Previous experience in a similar customer facing environment working to achieve customer service levels
- A flexible approach to work and a willingness to learn new skills
- Good communications skills with ability to work collaboratively as part of a wider team across the business.
- Full Driving License
- Able to pass a rigorous vetting system which will include a criminal record and adverse financial check
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year