Senior Technical Consultant (AWS/Amazon Web Services)
This role is for a mid-sized, award winning Managed Service Provider are looking to expand their AWS offerings to clients. This role will offer you the chance to build upon your AWS knowledge and help customers use AWS to its fullest potential.
As a Senior Technical Consultant you’ll be part of a well-oiled consultancy team and provide both pre-sales support and post-sales design and implementation in a way that clearly differentiates my client from other solution providers. You’ll be involved in the full project lifecycle and will be completely self-motivated with an ongoing desire to maintain your knowledge level at the forefront of AWS related technology.
This role will mainly concentrate on the London/M4 corridor regions.
Package on offer: Up to £80k basic + £6k car + 25 days holiday + 4% pension match
- Extensive face to face customer experience in both a technical and presales capacity.
- Five or more year's hands-on experience of IT infrastructure with an excellent understanding of Data Centre and Cloud technologies.
- Hands on project experience with AWS/Amazon Web Services.
- Confident, with the ability to be both adaptive and creative in IT solution design and delivery.
- First class communicator that can demonstrate having worked closely with Sales and Technical staff in a Customer facing role.
- Possess a driver’s license.
- You will need to be AWS certified to be considered or this role