A West-London based Local Authority are currently in need of an interim Budgeting Accountant to join their friendly and successful finance team on an interim basis and help support them through the budget-setting period. This is an excellent opportunity to take up an important and well-paid position and steer them through the budgeting process through creating user-friendly templates, working across the finance department and analysing the informaion received to make the process as smooth as possible.
As the Budgeting Accountant, your role will involve:
- Working with the rest of the finance department to ensure they are aware of their requirements and deadlines
- Creating user-friendly budget templates and sending these out to each of the relevant teams
- Collating the information received on Excel and analysing it
The ideal candidate will:
- Be studying towards a professional qualification
- Have a strong understand of the intricacies of local government finance
- Have good excel skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work across departments to ensure people are hitting deadlines
To apply for this exciting role please submit your CV today.