Develop and implement the marketing and brand strategy for an innovative new part of the business. Work collaboratively and closely with our design agency and the in-house comms and digital team throughout the creative process, providing feedback and ensuring high quality delivery of agreed assets.
My Berkshire based client is an international professional services firm who pride themselves on innovation. They are constantly growing and as a result are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Writing, editing and proofreading copy for launch materials and embedding campaigns
- Maximising and establishing a roll out and steady state plan of activity using internal platforms, social media and other channels to raise brand awareness across the wider network
- Identifying external branding opportunities
- Raise product and brand profile, drive market share, increase sales and margin contribution
- Manage communications to existing clients and prospects
- Devise integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Take responsibility for the organisation of any trade shows or exhibitions
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing
- Educating and coaching the organisation on the correct use of the brand identity
The ideal candidate will ideally display:
- Have a keen eye for market and customer insight, how to utilise it to commercial advantage in the development of new service propositions
- Ability to take initiative and work across cross-functional teams
- A natural relationship builder, is able to relate to a wider cross section of people
- Preferred - CIM diploma or equivalent accredited (or currently working towards) or relevant marketing experience
- Marketing experience - 3-5 years' experience, preferably in professional services Ability to start at short notice
- Event management
- Ideally experience of Brand Strategy development
- Strong project management experience
- Considerable experience of delivering brand marketing campaigns
- Preferred - digital marketing communications experience (including the use of social media to support campaigns)
- Experience of working with teams
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Use of a CRM system and Microsoft Package experience essential
- Ability to work as part of a team
My Berkshire based client is offering a competitive salary and the chance to develop and grow in an exciting new role.
If you are interested in finding more out about this role then please apply.