NHS Payroll Associate
Keystream Healthcare Resources are currently recruiting for a well-known and established NHS client of ours who is looking to recruit a skilled NHS Payroll Associate into their busy Payroll team.
The NHS Payroll Associate will asked to provide an effective and competent level of payroll support and consistently deliver a high level of data accuracy to ensure confidence in payments made to staff with credible workforce data. To support the workforce team in the data cleanse of HR systems and to support in any general office support.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the accurate data entry of staff personal details via change forms into HR systems.
- Action Starter, Leaver change forms ensuring accuracy of information.
- Support the payroll team in the data entry of any basic payment information
- Enter information into HR payroll system for the payment of staff expenses
- Administration of all salary sacrifice schemes as directed by Payroll Advisor
- Administer all payroll related paper work, scanning/shredding/filing as appropriate
- Answer telephone calls, taking messages and passing on accurately to the relevant departments
- Photocopying and word processing documents, letters, emails and reports when required.
- Responsible for organising meetings for the Payroll and workforce team and planning any administrative work as required.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Previous NHS experience
- Basic understanding of payroll and data protection
- Analytical approach to processing data
- Understanding the importance of accuracy and extremely tight deadlines
- Must be able to work accurately but quickly and deal with multiple things at once
If you have the skills for this role please forward your CV for an immediate interview .