£25,000 - £28,000
6 month contract - Happy to talk flexible working
We’re the CIPD — the professional body for HR and people development. We are the voice of a worldwide community of more than 145,000 members committed to championing better work and working lives. We’ve been setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisation development for more than 100 years, helping members build their professional expertise and organisations build their HR and leadership capability.
The CIPD Customer Service team have an opportunity to join them on a short term contract as a Project Executive. You will take part in project work-streams on a range of IT and business projects ensuring business requirements are met within quality, budget and time constraints.
Key responsibilities -
- Provide effective project planning and excellent communication at all levels as a key to building successful client relationships with business users, ISS and external suppliers
- Participate in business process mapping and re-design, highlighting and incorporating opportunities to improve and streamline business processes, activity and design
- Review and sign off requirements specifications to ensure business requirements are met
- Provide input on and take part in system configuration
- Execute test plans and scripts and report any problems or discrepancies
- Provide support for systems implementation including documentation, training and coaching for colleagues in order to ensure effective use of the system
- Act as an ambassador for the system amongst colleagues and key stakeholders and provide updates on project progress and developments
- Liaise with identified business representatives for a source of support to strengthen and validate decision making
Knowledge, skills & experience -
- Highly IT literate, with a proven ability to quickly learn and work with new technology
- Proven time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating, and decision making skills
- Familiar with project management methodology, desirable - PRINCE 2 qualification
- Strong understanding of business processes
- Highly numerate, able to collate and analyse statistics and set up reporting systems
- Ability to lead and contribute to project work involving a range of internal customers and external suppliers
- Analytical and logical
- Used to working under pressure and to constant deadlines in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills and able to deal with people at all levels
- Coaching and training skills
- Good customer service skills and extremely customer focused
There has never been a more interesting or important time to join us. We offer a friendly and stimulating culture and a wide range of professional development opportunities and benefits such as 28 days’ holiday, free two-course lunch and flexible working hours.
If this role describes you and your career aspirations, then click APPLY.
CIPD: valuing everyone as an individual!
The CIPD define diversity as valuing everyone as an individual - we value all our employees, customers and clients as people. Harnessing these differences creates a productive environment in which everybody feels valued, where their talents are fully utilised and organisational and personal goals are met.
We are committed to employment practices that promote diversity and inclusion in employment regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion or belief.
Please note, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers. Therefore we would urge candidates to submit an application as soon as possible