To be responsible for day to day dealing with clients' accounts and day to day running of the accounting related jobs.
Forward thinking practice that is technologically advanced and put the needs of its clients first.
- Preparation of year end accounts for final sign off.
- Interface with clients.
- Completing accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end processes.
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information, maintaining records by making copies and filing documents.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual corporation tax returns.
- Assisting in the preparation of personal tax returns.
- Monthly preparation of accounts, profits & loss, balance sheet accounting:
- Posting of additional journals e.g. prepayments, accruals and deferred income.
- Invoice processing, sales and purchases.
- Preparing monthly statements
- Posting of monthly financial transactions as per bank statements
- Responding to financial enquires by gathering, analysing, summarising and interpreting data
- VAT returns:
- Preparation and oversight of key reconciliations
- Review of Sales and Purchase ledger transactions
- Preparations of VAT submissions
- Ensuring timely accurate and timely collection of VAT & Tax
- Managing team of Trainee Accountants and Bookkeepers
- Qualified ACCA/ACA or equivalent with 5 years practice experience
- 3 - 5 years Practice experience.
- Ability to interpret the accounting reports and data.
Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to deliver administrative functions.
- Ability to maintain good relationship with clients and the team.
- Ability to pay keen attention to details.
- Ability to manage and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Proficient in IT including all modules of Accounting software packages like QuickBooks, Kashflow, VT Transactions, IRIS.
competitive salary and benefits, as well as excellent progression opportunities