The aim of this role is to contribute to overall results by supporting management to achieve company budget and turnover targets. It is a really exciting opportunity and not one to miss out on!
My client are a global brand looking to bring in the right candidate. They are offering some amazing exposure!
- Follow up and create in-depth knowledge and understanding of all departmental budgets; co-ordinate Sales General and Administrative expenses Budget cycles
- Continuously monitor financial results (versus budget) to analyse performance; preparting month end result and proposing and implementing actions to ensure budgeted profit ratios are maintained
- Supporting the Corporate Affairs Manager on strategic communication, documentation and co-ordination of action plans related to BOD meetings and quarterly communications.
- Make recommendations for future corporate planning based on financial analysis and ensure these are executed.
- Support the company with the co-ordination of contractual [including legal] matters - both administration and legal checking; liaising with other internal and external parties for advice and guidance.
- Responsible for reviewing, maintaining and appropriately communicating to the business Company Rules, reporting and addressing on any non-compliance issues
- Ensure continuous and strong communication with departments on cost control and budget management. Understand and communicate changing business needs, report on substantial disparities and, when applicable, develop and propose actions to address those.
- Co-ordinate and review departmental planning across the business and make recommendations to the Corporate Affairs Manager to ensure plans are appropriate and joined up at a corporate level.
- Review and report on company KPIs to senior management, identifying improvement areas
- Preferably educated to degree level.
- Proven analytic skills.
- Experience within an accounting and finance function would be advantageous.
- IT, budget control and report writing skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of standard software packages for data analysis and reporting.
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to communicate well at all levels
Professional, flexible, proactive and confident individual who will be able to work in a demanding environment
As well as a generous salary, my client are offering an amazing benefits package.