Product Design Engineer Automotive / Aerospace
Product Design Engineer (Automotive / Aerospace)
£ Negotiable + Clear Progression Plan £
Industria are providers of specialist temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to all business sectors. We work in partnership with the UK's best employers helping to place thousands of job seekers into temporary and permanent work every year.
Our client is a global leader in their field. They design and manufacture cutting edge packaging solutions for a fantastic group of clients in the automotive and aerospace sectors.
The purpose of the role is to develop new and existing accounts targeted through New Product Development (NPD) using a variety of software packages such as CAD, Autocad and Creo. You will be expected to supply production departments and suppliers with complete CAD data and drawings to a very high standard and to drive our success rate of new product development with key customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 1 year experience in the Product/Packaging Design field.
- Experience of Creo (ProEngineer) or AutoCAD an advantage.
- Ability to hand sketch useful.
- Has the ability to manage effective working relationships with a wide range of groups.
- Shows commitment and drive towards achievement of goals or results.
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism.
- Seeks and generates new ideas and introduces fresh insights.
Apply for This Job
If you feel this job opportunity is the right one for you- Please use the apply link!
We will review your application as soon as possible and contact you if you are successful.