AAT Junior Billings Assistant
The accounts team are at the heart of everything my client does and ensures they continue to be a profitable and successful company through effective financial management, planning, budgeting and forecasting.
Headed up by the Chief Finance Officer, the team are responsible for the smooth running of all finance related activities including Management Accounts, Accounts Payable, Cashiers and Credit Control.
My client offers an excellent place of work with a vibrant and energetic culture
The Credit Control Administrator will be responsible for invoicing and crediting all customers for Future group from orders or instructions raised by Sales Reps or Senior Managers, as well as running statements, dunning letters, cash identification and any other administration relating to Credit Control.
Key role responsibilities
- Invoice customers from orders on system
- Invoice customers from uploads provided by Ads, or create billing uploads from information provided
- Manually create, or upload, credits, invoices or proformas where not generated
- Produce statements and dunning letters from finance system to send to customers
- Identify what customer cash received relates to and load to customer
- Manage shared Credit Control mailbox and personal email
- Account reconciliation
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
To be considered for this role you must be studying towards or finished AAT and possess the following
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to organise own workload and meet demanding deadlines and targets
- Thrives in a busy environment and handles stressful situations calmly and professionally
- Very keen eye for detail
- Excellent telephone manner to liaise with colleagues and customers at all levels confidently and effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
Basic salary of £18,000 plus study support and excellent career opportunities