Senior Registered Mental Health Nurse
Location - Gatwick
The Senior RMN role involves:
* Adopting an individual approach to all patient care plans and communicate the outcomes to the clinical team
* Ensuring effective communications of any concerns relating to patient care
* Deputising in the absence of the Ward Manager to manage the staffing and clinical needs of the ward as required
* Supporting and supervising new or junior staff
* Assisting and supporting regional management in developing and implementing new services
* Managing the assessment, implementation and evaluation of individual patient care plans while promoting a professional working environment to ensure a high standard of patient care
To be successful as a Senior Registered Mental Health Nurse, you'll need:
* First level registration - RMN
* Professional training in a related environment
As a Senior RMN with our Client, you will receive the following benefits in return for your hard work and expertise.
* 25 days annual leave pro rota (at commencement of employment)
* A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
* Continuous learning and development
* Career development
If you are keen to find out more, please send your CV to or call Charlotte at the Crawley office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.