Family Solicitor (minimum 3 years PQE)
37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday 9-5:30).
South Yorkshire based
About The Practice:
A well established leading law firm offering a comprehensive range of services to businesses and individuals and the highest levels of client care. They believe that by having top tier lawyers they can provide the best service to SMEs and private clients.
The firm is ambitious and progressive firm with strong values, vision and growth strategies. The firm is large enough to be a key player in the market-place whilst still maintaining a family-feeling for employees.
Motivated and engaged individuals can expect to enjoy a friendly environment in our comfortable office space in the heart of Penistone South Yorkshire.
The family department has an established base of high net worth clients and a reputation for quality service.
The ideal candidate will be bright and ambitious and have determination to succeed.
- To undertake fee-earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the department.
- To maintain relationships with staff and clients in accordance with the Company's values.
- To comply with the Company's policies in the undertaking of all duties.
- To ensure the successful development of the Company in line with the business plan.
- To meet individual performance targets as prescribed and agreed from year-to-year.
- To assist the Department in meeting departmental performance targets.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients in family law and related matters.
- Assist with supervision of fee-earning work undertaken by junior colleagues.
- Management of support services for which you are responsible.
- Maintaining orderly and up-to-date files including electronically and complying with the Company's policies on file management.
- Completing time recording and other management records required by the Company.
- Cross-referring work and clients within the Company.
- Ensuring compliance is adhered to in all activities including Lexcel compliance.
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- Recognizing fee-earning opportunities and developing as appropriate.
If you are a family solicitor who is looking to start the new year with fresh start please contact Robert Addy on for more details asap.