Due to fast growth in recent years our client, a precision engineering company, has developed the need to increase its headcount and is currently recruiting CNC Machinist to join their team based in Banbury.
Duties and key responsibilities
- Programming, set-up and operation of CNC machines in compliance with inch and metric drawing specifications
- Ability to set up and operate manual mills
- Can work independently and inspect work to the specified standards
- Adept at problem solving
- Excellent team work and communication skills
- Experience in CNC programming
- Able to operate manual milling machines (desirable)
- Trained on Fanuc, Siemens or XYZ (desirable)
- Knowledge of CAD CAM (advantage)
Salary: up to 37440 depending on experience + unlimited overtime
Duration: temporary to permanent
Hours: 40 hours a week (flexitime with unlimited overtime)
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contact us now on !