Assistant Litigation Executive - RTA/RTC
Assistant Litigation Executive
My client, Coop Legal Services is a claimant only road traffic collision/road traffic accident firm.
Their aim is to offer accessible legal advice and support without the jargon. They are currently looking for an Assistant Litigation Executive to join their Personal Injury team in either Manchester or Bristol.
- Claimant litigation experience
- Confidence working in a target led environment
- Ability and experience of running to run litigated cases past the point of issue and up to trial, i.e. experience of procedural issues such as drafting and filing directions questionnaire, disclosure lists, witness statements and preparing trial bundles.
- Clear and confident communication skills, including on the telephone
As an Assistant Litigation Executive you'll join a team focussed on managing fast track personal injury cases outside of the MOJ process with full autonomy from start to finish. You'll progress cases effectively in order to establish liability and causation, and then to obtain appropriate compensation for the client. Working in an environment, quite different to private practice, you'll manage a range of cases with approximately 25% litigated.
What you'll do
- Conduct litigation in personal injury cases in order to obtain appropriate compensation for clients
- Contribute to the department's revenue targets
- Handle a mixed caseload of predominantly pre-litigation cases of mixed liability and quantum disputes and post litigation matters
- Litigate up to 25% of caseload successfully, undertaking simple court hearings
- Draft court documents with support from team leaders
To be successful with us as an Assistant Litigation Experience, you'll be passionate about managing Personal Injury cases. You'll be managing a high volume case load and so you'll need to be used to this with some litigation experience. You'll be keen to join an alternative business structure too, different from a private practice environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving organisation with a strong brand and principles which are at the core of everything they do.
If you feel you meet the experience criteria noted above please get in touch.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.