Head of Private Client - £65,000 Newbury - Legal 500 Law Firm
A leading full service law firm is looking to strengthen its long standing and established Private Client Department with the recruit of a Head of Private Client Solicitor. This is the perfect role for a senior solicitor to join a market leading firm and contribute towards the success of the firm at a senior level.
The firm require a highly experienced, confident and committed individual to help continue successful provision of private client. The successful candidate will lead a team dedicated to providing a first class customer service experience to clients.
Skills and Responsibilities
- To work, as part of a team, advising clients on Private Client law matters to include:
- Partner, Solicitor or Associate with 7 yrs. PQE +
- Administration of estates
- Income tax and capital gains tax (CGT) during administration period
- Deeds of Variation
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Court of protection, deputyship & issues affecting the elderly
- Inheritance tax (IHT)
- Lifetime tax planning
- Administration of Trusts
- To play an active part in the marketing of the department and to assist with building strong client relations at all times