CER Education are looking to recruit school caretakers for West Lancashire and Liverpool schools
The caretakers will undertake repair, maintenance and caretaking activities of the school site to ensure the smooth running of the school and the safety, security and sound condition of buildings, facilities and grounds.
We are seeking to recruit experienced and motivated caretakers to join our team at Capita Education.
The position requires someone who is a team player, hardworking, trustworthy, approachable, conscientious and proactive.
Duties will include:
- Locking and unlocking the school as required
- Ensuring the routine maintenance of the school buildings and grounds by undertaking minor repairs/maintenance work
- Supervising skilled contractors on site where necessary
- Moving occasional heavy objects and other tasks
- Monitoring facilities and contracts,
- Ensuring that the school has a sufficient stock of cleaning consumables and caretaker resources.
The successful candidate should be an enthusiastic, reliable, ideally have some experience of maintenance work.
Great rates of pay
Support from an experienced CER Primary Team consultant
DBS cashback scheme
Refer a friend scheme - £250 bonus if you refer a friend who gains work with us