Experienced Receptionist/Team Assistant needed in Speech & Language Clinic, West End, London, £25k! Please do apply if you think you are right for the role, and please bear in mind this is a ONE YEAR maternity cover!
The clinic need someone who is used to: Heavy diary/scheduling management - ensuring that all therapists' appointments are scheduled in the diary, but also ensuring that the therapists are taken into consideration of what they can and can't do, how many appointments they have that day, etc. This is a really crucial part of the role. Multi-tasking is key.
As the Ambassador of First Impressions, you will assist in the smooth daily operations of the clinic and dynamic office environment.
Receptionist/Team Assistant Role
Responsibilities will include the following but are not limited to:
1. Completing office administration tasks
- Assisting with general administrative support (e.g. filing, scanning, printing etc.)
- Performing basic financial record keeping
- Sorting mail and delivering to appropriate team members
- Scheduling management of the team and therapy rooms - being able to problem solve scheduling difficulties that arises
- Making minutes at team meetings
- Managing calls, taking new referrals and taking care of any action points that arise
- Responsible for overall organisation of clinic including office, therapy rooms, storage room, etc.
- Responsible for overall organisation of online data systems
2. Managing general clinic
- Ensuring clinic is presentable, clean, organised and tidy
- Answer the door and greeting families and providing them with refreshments
- Running errands, ordering supplies
3. Acting as the personal assistant to the founder, clinic manager as well as acting as a team
- Ensuring smooth communication between founder, clinic manager, team and families
- Note taking
- Data entry
- Assisting Clinic manager in daily duties
- Supporting the team to put away toys, tidy rooms or any other support needed
We are looking for an individual who:
* Has excellent organizational and communication skills, with a high level of attention to
* Remain calm under pressure
* Must be able to multi-task effectively, take initiative and be proactive
* Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
* Must be able to develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working
relationships with individuals
* Must display a high level of professionalism at all times
* Independent, with the ability to self-motivate and show initiative
* Works well in a team
* Strong skills with using Microsoft office, and Google Suite
* Flexible, with the ability to adapt and manage a variety of competing priorities
If you feel you might be the right character and have the above experience and skills, please do not hesitate to apply for the role. This is a one year maternity cover!