Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Heating / Gas Engineer required to work for our client who are a specialist heating company, based in Cambridgshire. They are looking to recruit a Heating Engineer to join their successful and expanding business. The role will cover a 40-mile radius from St Neots.
The Commercial Heating and Gas Engineer will be working within Commercial sites such as Offices, Shops, Warehouses, Factories, Food production, Health sector, Motor dealers, Schools and Churches. The Commercial Gas Engineer will be tasked with Servicing, Fault Finding and Installing, gas fired appliances and all associated plant room equipment, such as boilers, warm air heaters, radiant tube heaters, pumps, pressurised systems, AHU's and fan coiled units, pipe work and associated heating controls.
The Commercial Gas and Heating Engineer MUST hold valid ACS Commercial Gas qualifications, such as CODNC01 or COCN1, CIGA1, CDGA1 and CORT1. The Successful Gas Engineer will need to provide their own hand and small power tools and be prepared to work a 1 / 4 weekend rota (this will be paid at time and a half).
Commercial Heating / Gas Engineer Position Overview
- Installation, servicing and fault finding of commercial gas fired appliances and all associated plant and equipment.
- live within 30 minutes of St Neots, and the role will cover a 40-mile radius from St Neots.
- Work throughout commercial sites, Offices, Shops, Warehouses, Factories, Food production, Health sector, Motor dealers, Schools and Churches
Commercial Heating / Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- Live within 25 - 30 miles Radius of St Neots
- ACS Commercial Gas Tickets, CODNC01 or COCN1, CIGA1, CDGA1 and CORT1
- Driving License
- 5 years' Experience Fault Finding and Servicing on Commercial Gas Appliances
- Undergo a DBS check
- Supply Own Hand Tools Including Flue Gas Analyser and Small Power Tools
- Prepared to work 1 weekend in 4 - Paid at Time and A Half
Commercial Heating / Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- £16 - £18 per hour (Circa £33K - £37.5K)
- Door to Door Travel Paid
- Company Vehicle and Mobile
- Annual Training Budget Allowance
- Expenses Repaid Weekly
- 28 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays
- No out of hours call outs
- Overtime available
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy