We are a firm of residential conveyancers with a focus on providing clients with an excellent service that they will want to shout about on TrustPilot and share with family and friends.
We are looking for a legal administrator to join our team.
- File management - opening new conveyancing files, downloading and scanning relevant information.
- Meet & greet clients during their sale and/or purchase transaction - taking ID and going through initial forms.
- Deal with client enquiries in a prompt, polite and efficient manner.
- Provide support to the wider team.
- Well presented with excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to engage with transactions as they progress.
- Ability to prioritise work and organise workload.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Keen to learn and engage with clients and colleagues.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you...