Our client is top tier Legal house in the heart of Liverpool city centre. They are looking for an experienced Legal Cashier to join the finance team on a 12 month contract.
The Legal Cashier will take responsibility for:
- Posting all accounting transactions and invoices in accordance with SAR
- Producing daily/weekly/monthly audit trails and reports. This will include management reports, bank, client balance, LAA and VAT reconciliations
- Liaising with clients and auditors to answer queries and offer suggestions
- Reconciling supplied statements
- Processing TTs
- Training and supporting any new or existing member of staff
The Legal Cashier will meet the following skillset:
- Previous experience working as a legal cashier
- Working knowledge of the SRA Accounts Rules
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Close attention to detail
- Working knowledge of using an accounting software
- Excellent technically - should be adept at picking up new systems
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career a thriving firm of solicitors.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.