Sellick Partnership are currently sourcing a Finance Manager for a leading service business based in the North West. The client that we're representing are currently going through an internal restructure and require a 12 month fixed term contractor to help at this critical time. The business have won a number of awards for their working practices, have multiple workstreams and a complicated group structure so candidates wishing to apply will ideally have exposure to working in a larger business. With extensive visibility and contact with the senior management team the Finance Manager will play a pivotal role in the delivery of the period end results, budgets and forecasts for a number of the business units across the group.
With an established team in place the Finance Manager will play an integral part in the success of the finance division. Once in role the candidate will be responsible for managing the budgeting and forecasting processes whilst driving process improvements across the reporting function.
Specific aspects of the role include:
- Leading on all aspects of monthly / quarterly and period end reporting
- Delivery of robust analysis focussing on central costs and project expenditure
- Delivery of key forecasts and budgets to a range of internal stakeholders
- Analysis and delivery of complex financial models focussing on commercial return on investment and the three year business plan
- Delivery of management information and executive packs to the senior management team
- Business partner with a range of internal stakeholders to track expenditure and the delivery of key projects
- Managing two part qualified accountants and provide guidance throughout the reporting timetable
- Drive internal process improvements and implement increased controls across the division
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will be a CCAB qualified accountant with previous experience of working in a large, corporate business. The candidate will have proven experience of working in complex, fast paced environment with tight reporting deadlines. Ideally candidates will have experience of producing monthly board packs with in depth commentaries linked to key findings, monthly and quarterly management accounts and in depth management information. Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to business partner with individuals across the group is key. Previous line management experience is critical to the role as the successful candidate will be overseeing the development of two up and coming part qualified accountants.