Fast growing FMCG business in North Kent is looking for a Finance Analyst to assist with the finance and commercial activities. The role has been created to support the sales and commercial teams, with analysis on margins and costs, tender support to provide a foundation for forward planning.
Being part of a larger group means this is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely progressive and dynamic organisation.
The key duties of the role will involve;
- Weekly P&L reports and presentation to the leadership team
- Analysis and commentary on production and quality of products
- Update and maintain costings for new operational processes or machinery
- Revise operational costs as new working practices are introduced
- Maintain and update key costing information including labour, raw materials, waste, packaging and overhead recovery
- Profitability analysis for a wide range of products
- Margin analysis for Sales
- Monthly reporting of P&L, balance sheet & cashflow for group and internal mid month forecast
- Support tenders for new business and maximising contracts
Candidates wishing to apply must posses strong analytical and problem solving skills gained in an FMCG or manufacturing setting. You will be required to advise on factors driving the business, including product mix and volume. An understanding of gross margin is essential. Exposure to costing would be highly advantageous.
Formally qualified or finalist, candidates can expect great support and extremely interesting work. This company is so dynamic, one can expect to progress their career at a really good pace.