Site Technical Manager - FMCG Suffolk - £50,000
My client is looking to recruit a Site Technical Manager to join their team in Suffolk, this role is in its infancy due to a large new contract being taken on by the company.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing business, reporting to the Operations Manager the key duties will include the following:
- Developing customer relationships with the major retailers
- Investigating customer complaints, ensuring corrective actions are put in place to resolve any problems
- Ensure food safety and compliance
- Develop Technical strategy and culture on site
- Track non-conformances
- Compliance & review of site HACCP
- Working closely with NPD, Operations and Engineering you will ensure product KPI's are met.
The ideal candidate will be a food professional with experience as a Quality Manager or a Technical Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to work within an innovative team, on a Monday to Friday days role.
If you are available and looking for a new role please apply.