Poultry Catching Manager
We are currently looking for a Poultry Catching Manager
Experience within a similar role desired.
It is essential that applicants must be able to make their own way to the rural site.
You will be working within a physically and demanding environment.
- Staff management
- Ensuring the daily catch plans are achieved
- Liaising with other departments
- Ensuring all staff adhere to bird welfare and Bio- Security regulations
- Catching and supervising the catching operation
- Completion of reports and any other paperwork
- Checking and approving time sheets
- Telehandler operation
- Any other duties
Essential skills and experience
- Previous experience within Catching
- Excellent understanding of bird welfare
- Good communicator
- People management
- Ability to accurately record and understand farm information
- Team player
- Good organisational skills
- Delivery of relevant training and reviews
A relevant animal welfare certificate is desired.
Apply on line now, call on or email your CV plus covering letter to: