Mandarin speaking M&A VP
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf or (if your account was opened in China) ianwardpf
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking M&A VP
Your New Salary: £90k + bonus and benefits
The Skills you'll use each day: Fluent in Mandarin and English, VP M&A Origination experience within TMT industry (Technology, Media and Telecommunications), M&A, PE, IBD, Advisory, Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Management Consulting or Accounting. Willing to work in a start-up environment
Who you'll be working for:
* Our client is a China-focused M&A advisory firm that advises Chinese and Western clients on both buy-side and sell-side mandates with a China element.
What you'll be doing each day:
* Originate sell side opportunities from PE/Advisors
* Originate sell side / investment opportunities from entrepreneurs
* Execute cross border M&A transactions
* Seek out and source new clients by developing networks and independently identifying and developing relevant resources for sales and business development.
* Initiate and develop relationships with key prospects to identify and meet prospects’ business needs.
* Develop business and financial strategies for organisations and corporations, monitors goals and adjusts policies to meet them.
The skills you need to succeed:
* Fluent in Mandarin and English
* Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field; MBA or master’s in related field is a plus
* VP experience within TMT (Technology, Media and Telecommunications), Consumer & Retail, Healthcare, Industrials sectors
* VP experience within M&A, PE, IBD, Advisory, Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Management Consulting or Accounting.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong team building skills and ability to motivate others
* Willing to take responsibility and act independently
* Ability to consistently manage numerous high priority projects at the same time.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.