Teacher of Female PE
The Education Network are currently working with various secondary schools in the Scarborough area who require teachers of Female PE.
The schools in question require Female PE teachers for both ad-hoc day to day as well as longer term roles.
If you are a qualified Female PE teacher looking for work in the area then please get in touch, we offer excellent daily pay rates as well as guaranteed work contracts.
- Be a qualified teacher with full QTS.
- Have recent work experience in a School teaching (or be recently qualified)
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about the role of teaching
- Have behaviour management skills are very strong and well practiced
- Have impeccable work history showing no safeguarding issues
- Be able to engage with children and enhance their learning
We need individuals who are keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
If you are a qualified Teacher with UK QTS or an NQT with the skills and experience appropriate to be a fantastic teacher we would love to hear from you.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days