Accounts Payable Clerk - Immediate start
Think Specialist Recruitment are pleased to be working with a well-established international company currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk work in their modern office within the Watford area. The successful candidate will start this role on a temporary ongoing basis for a minimum of 6 months. This is the ideal opportunity for those candidates looking to work within a fantastic environment with an established finance team.
We are looking for immediately available candidates looking for a varied and fast paced role.
The role includes standard Accounts Payable duties such as matching purchase orders to invoices, bank account reconciliations, processing payments and liaising with suppliers.
Duties to include:
- Processing on a daily basis with all invoices/credit notes
- Reconciling statements and ensuring supplier payments are made on weekly basis
- Identifying and resolving discrepancies
- Processing of employee expenses
- Bank and Account reconciliation
- Investigate and clear outstanding Bank Rec items
- Month end duties
- Deal with daily queries by email and letter from Suppliers
- Deal with daily queries from other departments
- Other tasks as allocated
- Previous experience within a similar role essential
- Strong understanding of accounts payable
- Quick learner
- Have the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience using accounts systems
Key words: Purchase Ledger, Accounts Payable, AP, Clerk
If you have the relevant skills and experience to be considered for this role, please apply now.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.