Retention Adviser, Bournemouth, Salary £18k basic OTE 35k + benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Retention Adviser will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Retention Adviser you will be responsible for the retention of existing customers. To drive an increased conversion of profitable schemes in line with the current business model and to achieve and maintain current service level agreements.
Responsibilities as our Retention Adviser include:
- Retention experience preferred
- Telephone sales or call centre experience with an excellent telephone manner
- B2B experience desirable but not essential
- Experience of working in PMI industry, financial or Insurance services
- Experience of working within a sales and target driven environment is preferred
- Role will incorporate inbound and outbound telephony depending on business requirements
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Ability to work across multiple administration platforms and perform quotes tailored to requirements adhering to - Underwriting & Pricing guidelines
- Promote the Vitality proposition
- Accurate recording of results
- Ability to asses Market Feedback and ensure appropriate discounts and negotiations are delivered
- Ensure Quality & TCF requirements are met
- Ability to perform to stretched targets and key performance Indicators
- Take responsibility to manage own personal development and ensuring product, process and market knowledge is accurate and up to date
- Ensure Annual Knowledge and Understanding assessments are sat and attain pass rate
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal contacts and departments
To become ourRetention Adviser, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Strong communication skills
- Sales Experience Desired
- Pro-active in their approach. A self-starter
- Bright, intelligent and inspiring
- Passion for quality and highest levels of service
- Innovative (creative, able to challenge, improve)
- Positive, energetic team player
- Compassionate, sensitive and totally trustworthy
Working for Vitality as a Retention Adviser, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Thursday 22 March 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Retention Adviser and can start on 9th April 2018 please click ‘apply’ today.