Mon Fri - 8.30pm - 5.30pmOur client is actively looking to recruit a commercially focused Operations Manager to oversee and coordinate the daily activities of a rapidly expanding business. The ideal candidate will also be a highly proficient Excel user who is used to generating reports and manipulating Data. You will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and improving systems that cover the whole end to end process for the business to improve productivity, quality and customer service standards and also achieve the appropriate levels within specified time limits.Ultimately, you should be able to help ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations in a cost-effective and timely way.This is a hands on role calling for a tenacious character who will be experienced in negotiating and working closely with suppliers and customers alike. The successful candidate will possess the ability to not only work the detail but stand back to see the big picture and focus efforts accordingly.As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of up to 30 staff
- Planning, scheduling, and reviewing workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction through process excellence and consistency of operation
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of all activities and employee's performance
- Streamlining processes and systems where possible
- Designing, improving and maintaining a suite of reports, in conjunction with the data team, to highlight and manage all key areas of the operation.
- Constantly identify areas of improvement and establish innovative solutions or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Ensuring the working environment complies with all legal, security, health and safety and environmental legislation.
- All reporting and Data Analysing
Operations Manager and Qualifications
Prior Operations and Managerial Experience; Highly Organised; Strong decision making and problem solving skills; Production and Planning Skills; Understanding of Stock Management Systems; Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively; Excellent Communication Skills, Both Written and Verbal; Leadership Skills; Experience in Negotiating and Working With Suppliers; Ability to Work in a Team Environment; Strong Problem Solving Skills; Strong Attention to Detail; Drive to Achieve Results; Leadership skills and the ability to manage and motivate staff.