Senior Insolvency Administrator
Senior Insolvency Administrator opportunity available with this leading Corporate Recovery specialist due to several key internal promotions.
- Manage own caseload of mainly corporate insolvency cases, including; Administrations, CVLs, WUCs, CVAs and some BKYs.
- Be on site and support the continuation of trading where applicable.
- Prepare all relevant documentation for review by the partner.
- Liaise with external agencies.
- Support less experienced team members.
This firm actively drive their employee’s professional development and will provide relevant internal and external training and qualifications. You will also be given the opportunity to build your business development experience.
- 3-6 years corporate insolvency experience.
- Experience of working on CVLs is essential.
- Accountancy or Insolvency qualifications are advantageous.