Product Design Engineer
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently recruiting a Product Design Engineer (Microelectronics) to join their team in Great Yarmouth. As member of the Engineering team you will provide technical design and layout expertise for both customer & internal- released & development products. Ensuring successful execution of launching new products. Contribute to the attainment of departmental goals & objectives and planning/development for the advancement of the department.
- To design / develop both New & Existing products for customer owned/ funded and Internal R&D.
- To design / develop both PCBA and Hybrid circuit layouts for new products
- To generate full drawing packs and associated manufacturing documents to support above.
- Take Engineering lead on projects
- To update drawings and associated manufacturing document packs
- Product Engineering support to both current and new products in manufacturing.
- To engage with Customers and Design Partners to the furtherance of the above.
- To participate in enhancing the company’s technological capabilities
- To participate in cost saving and continuous improvement activities.
- To undertake identified aspects of the design and development of new products
- To actively improve or optimise aspects of design, function or processing of existing key products.
- To support other departments with urgent issues relating to existing designs or testing, and to formulate effective solutions
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as required to maintain and/or improve the efficiency, quality and service of the Engineering team
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.