Associate Director opportunity within an established Lancashire Chartered Accountancy Practice offering career progression to Director level within 2-3 years. Ideally suited to an ambitious ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant with a strong background in small / medium sized accountancy practice.
This established Lancashire Chartered Accountancy Practice provides Audit & Accounts, Tax Compliance & Planning, Business Start up and Outsourced Financial Management solutions to entrepreneurial businesses across Central Lancashire. Operating two offices in Central Lancashire the firm employs c.20 staff and has fee income of c.£1m.
Due to the planned retirement of a Director the firm is now looking to appoint an ambitious ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant into the position of Associate Director.
Your role will involve managing a portfolio of clients and delivering Accounts, Tax and Business Advisory Services to SME, OMB and small corporate clients typically ranging in size from £100k to £5m t/o. You will have the opportunity to grow your client portfolio, handling regular referrals to the practice and actively marketing the firm's services to intermediaries and the wider business community.
As Associate Director you will benefit from:
- Career progression to Director
- Opportunity to become a Shareholder within the firm
- Seniority within the Practice and a defined career path
This is an exciting opportunity for an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant seeking career progression to Director within an established small Chartered Accountancy & Business Advisory Practice.
You will be an Accountancy Professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience of Accounts Preparation, VAT, Tax Compliance and preferably some Xero work within Accountancy Practice (min.5 - 7 years)
- A strong desire to progress your career to Director within a leading Chartered Accountancy Practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.