Senior Dynamics CRM Consultant - London - £70k - No travel
Had enough of travelling from site to site? Not seeing enough of your own bed? Take this chance to continue in consultancy whilst working on projects exclusively in London.
An Inner Circle Microsoft Gold Partner needs you to come in and influence projects for by working independently and influencing projects. You will be paid up to £70,000 alongside a car allowance and a 10% bonus.
As an Dynamics CRM Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with clients to understand their needs and be responsible for the Dynamics 365 rollout
- Working on long-term, multiple projects concurrently
- Developing and cultivating strong customer relationships
An ideal candidate will:
- Need a strong background in implementing and supporting Dynamics CRM systems
- Have excellent financial management, analytical and commercial skills
- Be capable of delivering effective training on digital solutions
This role will not be on the market long, so take this chance and give me a call on +44 (0).
Nigel Frank International are the Global Leader in CRM technology recruitment and specialise in finding roles which are tailored to you.
Get in touch today to discuss how we can secure you this role right away.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Archie Hughes, Nigel Frank International