Leading restaurant chain based in East London are currently recruiting for a part qualified Finance Analyst to join their growing finance team on a permanent basis.
The key responsibilities include:
- Proactively analyse management information, identifying trends/opportunities for the business.
- Analysis of pricing strategies and revenue trends across the group to help the operations and senior management teams maximise revenue and drive profit.
- Maintain and develop current forecast model.
- Assist with the production of the annual budget and monthly re-forecasting.
- Provide business reporting to senior management and executive committee to aid forecasting accuracy.
- Responsible for compiling weekly trade analysis deck.
- Assist with production of the monthly management review pack and quarterly board pack.
- Prepare monthly forecasts taking into account market trends and economic sensitivity.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Part qualified (Studying towards ACCA/CIMA).
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ideally have worked within in a similar sector in FP&A or commercial analysis.
- Customer focused approach committed to excellent service.