As an established, growing company the role of Mortgage Administrator is an integral part of the company. You will enjoy a good working environment in lovely offices in central Richmond with a highly successful and friendly team. The company is part of an organisation that includes an award winning, 14 branch chain of estate agents, covering the west London area, including Richmond, Barnes, Fulham and Kensington.
As the Mortgage Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Handling the compliance and liaising with the lenders ensuring compliance with their stringent criteria.
- Provide and maintain excellent levels of client service, providing prompt and efficient response to client enquiries.
- Liaising with clients, Solicitors and the Estate Agents
- Working with and supporting brokers
- Provide case reports to management on request and make recommendations to improve processes, procedures and working practices
- Contribute to the identification and impact of company issues, risks and make sure the company comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Working with financial institutions in order to complete mortgages, insurances and investments to meet deadlines.
- Managing the company database, web and email content, extracting client lists for mailing purposes and setting up direct mail activity to drive market demand.
The successful candidate for the role of Mortgage Administrator will:
Have experience of working with mortgages or financial services
In return the Mortgage Administrator will receive a basic salary of £25,000. 9am-6pm working hours, no weekend work.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.