MI Analyst 2899-097
As the MI Analyst for Customer Relations you will focus on the production of high quality MI and MI suites for use of various business requirements by the senior management teams. You will be responsible for the design and production of MI at all levels of the business for different metrics and audiences with the objective of using the MI to spot trends, improve performance and efficiency, resulting in a reduction in complaints where possible and to improve customer experience.
- Interrogate a variety of data sources to produce high quality management information for all levels of management to support business decision making developments in accordance with agreed specifications and timescales are resolved prior to distribution.
- Confirm that Customer Relations reporting meets business and operational requirements, implement changes to reports and deliver a required solution.
- Assist in the design and development of new and existing reporting systems/programmes to ensure a comprehensive management information service is provided to key stakeholders.
- Analyse and interpret management information, scheduling and producing detailed reports to identify trends, highlight any business anomalies and make recommendations for changes to operational procedures.
- Evaluate data in order to ensure the integrity of the MI systems, identify and report any systems errors and notify users of all changes.
- Assist management to analyse and investigate business proposals and develop and refine methods of data production to ensure the credibility of information produced.
- Continually monitor, amend and improve the accuracy and relevance of reports and systems ensuring delivery of business benefit.
- Provide advice and guidance to management (of varying levels and experience) on the interpretation of all information.
- Prepare regulatory reporting for issue to the Financial Conduct Authority.
Producing and developing capacity planning to assist management with managing the Customer Relations team. Contribute to daily workload meetings, setting the agenda and providing insight.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications. Desirable knowledge of Charter and Business Objects reporting suite.
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills. Good commercial acumen.
- Knowledge of and ability to use data mining applications. Relevant technical skills in SQL and data mining applications. Database knowledge.