Early Years Practitioner
This lovely nursery in Sidcup is looking for Early Years Practitioners to join the team. The Nursery has a baby and a family room as well as a lovely garden. The nursery aims to provide a caring and stimulating home from home' environment for all of the children. The Nursery's Ofsted report is good.
Responsible to: Room Supervisor, Deputy Manager and Manager
Purpose of the job:
Early Years Practitioner:
- To work as a key person and as part of a Nursery team under the direction of the Supervisor and Manager
- To support colleagues in their key person role.
- To provide a safe and stimulating environment and high quality learning and development opportunities and care for young children and babies, which meets their individual needs.
- To communicate professionally and empathically with parents, carers, children's family members and other professionals, promoting inclusive practice.
- To engage in professional development and continuous improvement of skills and practice. A high standard of professionalism and enthusiastic commitment is required at Walton.
This position carries a high level of responsibility for the babies and children's welfare, learning and development and their enjoyment of their time with us. Safeguarding and attention to the individual needs of babies and children are a priority, with each unique child to be cherished, valued and respected at all times. Above all, both the children's time and your time at Cherubs should be full of fun, love and laughter - the best starting point for all areas of learning and development for everyone!