Digital Sales Executive
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic Digital Sales Executive - selling digital products, managing the client and the entire sales process. My client is a digital marketing agency with specialists in all major areas of online marketing to ensure that their customers receive the absolute best, tailored service.
They have a full range of digital marketing services available, covering SEO, social media, PPC, web design, email marketing and content marketing.
About the Digital Sales Executive role:
You will be selling digital products, helping companies with the initial creation and development of digital marketing plans. This is both an inbound and outbound sales process. Your skills will include innovative thinking, digital solutions, outstanding sales onboarding and closing skills as well as client relationship management. Managing the sales process is an essential part of this position.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, the Digital Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for potential clients
- Own the sales process and hit new business targets
- Building and nurturing client relationships
- Strategic and creative input - working with and briefing internal teams on client needs
- Taking ownership of client retention - keeping the client happy and looking to upsell
- Pitching for new opportunities (to include presentations)
- Taking a highly consultative approach when devising client strategies
- Keeping up to date on all new direction in digital marketing SEO, PPC, Social, Email marketing and programmatic.
You must have excellent digital marketing knowledge and client management skills, the ability to build senior level relationships and be comfortable offering strategic input, as well as proven experience working within a fast-paced environment. A strong work ethic, leadership and time management skills are also essential.
We are seeking a real superstar - an energetic team player who can think on their feet, a great closer, demonstrating creativity, determination and charisma. Knows how to approach potential clients and fully understand the sales process. It is important that you are comfortable working in a team environment or on your own.
EXPERIENCE needed for Digital Sales Executive :
- Proven track record in a similar position, of over one year
- Well-seasoned in digital sales (consultative)
- Planning and implementing digital strategy
- Good knowledge of tools like Google Analytic, WMT, MOZ etc…
- Client relationship / account management
- Managing and prioritising workload
- A real problem solver
- Deadline orientated and a closer
- Resilient, confident and tactful
- Flexible, enthusiastic, cheerful and charismatic
MORE INFORMATION on the Digital Sales Executive role :
Normal office hours are 9am-5:30pm; Monday to Thursday, Friday to 5:00 (37.5 hours), and you will be predominantly based at our offices, however, owing to the nature of our work and our client base, the position will involve some travel.
- Competitive pay ( Basic £25,000)
- Opportunity for on the job and external learning
- Modern offices
- Uncapped commissions structure