Relate Care Services are one of the UKs leading recruitment services, specialising in the placement of permanent staff within the health and social care sector.
Relate Care Services are currently seeking experienced support workers for a reputable, developing and expanding company based in the area of South Manchester and surrounding areas.
The role involves supporting individuals with mental health needs to live independently within the community, which includes service users who may have previously been admitted to hospital under the MHA. We are seeking highly committed individuals to work within a team who have an office base in Burnley to support these individuals establish links within the community and lead a meaningful life.
- Medication administration
- Supporting access to community services
- Developing therapeutic meaningful activities
- Supporting to attend appointments
- Promotion on indépendant living skills
Although this role can be at times challenging it is very rewarding and the company provide excellent levels of support, training and supervision to all staff members, including a comprehensive induction to the role including a period of shadowing staff.
This is a full time, permanent vacancy, with shifts on a rota basis and sleep ins required (paid additionally to salary), although part time hours maybe considered.
This is an exciting opportunity for an expanding company with potential for promotional opportunities.
Experience in the healthcare sector essential and preferably in community support, mental health and learning disabilities.
Additionally health and social care qualifications desirable.
In return the company offer:
- A competitive salary starting around £18K (based on 6 sleep in per month), however this is increased if qualifications in the health and social care area are held.
- Pension enrolment
- Bonus schemes
- Generous annual leave
- Overtime opportunities including additional sleep ins
- Training and a commitment to professional development
- Regular clinical supervision and line management support.
For further information or to express interest please forward a detailed CV or contact:
Relate Care Recruitment or forward detailed CV via the Reed page.