Purchase ledger, payroll & cashiering supervisor
Job Title: Purchase Ledger, Payroll & Cashiering Supervisor
Parking: Yes, MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE OWN CAR
Control of the purchase ledger, sales ledger and cashiering processes. Processing the administration of payroll function utilising an external payroll bureau.
- Supervisor/ Team Leader
- Implement project activity or provision of specialised advice
- Setting relevant objectives and supporting the development of the team
- Control the expenses and payment systems, including employee expenses
- Ensure all payments are made in accordance with company policy
- Ensure all payments are duly authorised before being paid
- Resolve all queries with suppliers and perform periodic reconciliations
- Liaise with HR regarding payroll amendments
- Provide information to payroll bureau regarding production of year end calculations, eg. P60, P11d, etc
- Review and change internal procedures to improve efficiency and control
- Previous experience; purchase ledger & payroll
- Previously worked within financial services
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Been in a team leader/ supervisor position previously
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.