C# Developer - C#, Microsoft, NET - Manchester
C# Developer - C#, Microsoft, .NET - Manchester
Salary: £45,000 Per Annum + Corporate Benefits
C# Developer is urgently needed for a Global leading client located in Manchester.
The primary responsibility of the C# Developer is to build systems using their software development skills that meet the clients requirements and conform to the solution & systems design. As well as writing the code, a C# Developer also works closely with the other members of the team and provides technical leadership within the team and within the department
- Implement code changes to the clients Systems.
- Develop unit tests
- Support functional test case creation and functional test execution
- Execute functional tests
- Prepare systems for deployment
- Develop automated functional tests
- Work with the System Designer and Tester to deliver systems
- Contribute to the Systems Design
- Support test planning and functional test case design
- Create Deployment Artifacts
- Support the release team during deployment
- Assist the team leader in release planning
- Support the Technical Operations teams and Delivery Operations Manager to ensure Systems are operationally stable.
- Provide technical leadership to the rest of the team.
- Knowledge of C#, Microsoft .NET
- Good Problem Solving Skills
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong collaborative team worker