Software Engineer - Commutable from Liverpool, Warrington, Widnes, Chester - Up to £35k basic & amazing benefits package incl. Car, Pension, Flexible Hours
Are you a skilled Software Engineer looking for the next challenge? Have you got experience in a Software and Programming background, working in an Engineering or Technical Environment? Are you looking to join a well established, truly National business?
You will be rewarded with a fantastic salary and a next step in your career!
A National corporation that specialises in Gas Detection, Gas Analysis and Continuous Emissions Hardware and Software
Multi Million pound worldwide turnover across various products and markets
Providing Gas Detection and Emissions solutions, to effectively and efficiently monitor, record and report Emissions and Gas output
Our client provide to a huge range of markets, including Chemical, Process Industries and Commercial properties.
Based in Merseyside
- Creating, modifying and testing software for a custom piece of software, unique to my client
- Using .Net frameworks and Visual Basic (VB) to create and test code and programs
- Visit client sites to troubleshoot, install and commission software in situ
- Upgrade existing software to meet clients needs and specifications
- Marketplace is governed by strict Emissions Rulings, so equipment must be high quality
- The software monitors, analyses and measures Gas/Emissions and directly reports to clients and Governing bodies, saving time and effort for customer
- UK wide responsibilities, so flexibility to stay overnight if necessary
- 2 years hands on minimum experience on Visual Basic (VB)
- 2 years hands on minimum experience on .Net frameworks
- Experience in Control Systems software
- Must be competent and confident programmer, looking to make their way up the Career Ladder
- Graduate in Programming or Computing background
Advancing your career
- Fast Track programme into Senior roles within 2-3 years
- Fantastic opportunities to progress professionally and personally, with the possibility to gain some fantastic experience in a different environment
Securing your future
- Very competitive up to £35,000 basic package
- Excellent Pension plan - Contributions can be adjusted and will be matched by the Company.
- Company Car/Car Scheme
- Flexible Working hours - 40 hour week
Work life balance
- Based in Merseyside UK
- UK wide travel occasionally required
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer