Accounts Assistant / Ellesmere Port / 12 months Fixed Term Contract / £18,000 - £19,000 / Free parking
NC Associates are currently looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our client based in Ellesmere Port. You will be joining this small Finance team to initially cover maternity leave on a 12 month contract. This close knit, friendly team can offer you a great, varied exposure to accounts and an opportunity to start relatively quickly.
- Assisting the Financial Accountant you will be supporting with the preparation of statutory and management accounts
- Account reconciliations
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Preparing sales invoices
- Supporting with credit control
- Analysis of reports for management
- Supporting with payroll (payroll adjustments including sickness, holiday, etc)
- Liaise with various managers and departments across the business to discuss budgets and forecasts to support management reports
Essential Experience Required
- Previous experience working within an accounts team
- Ideally you will be studying towards your AAT qualification if not fully qualified
- Strong communication skills is essential as this role involves a lot of business partnering work with internal teams
- Sage 50 experience would be desirable
What's on offer?
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to work in a fast paced environment. You will be given real exposure to accounts and opportunity to develop your skills. Whilst this role is 12 months fixed term there may be an opportunity for a permanent role but this cannot be promised. Full time hours Monday to Friday (37 hours a week) with free parking available
Short listing for this role NOW, apply with your CV to this job vacancy!
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV or to learn more about other potential opportunities at this level in the area please contact Oli at NC Associates. 0151-203-0148
Accounts Assistant, Finance assistant, purchase ledger, sales ledger / Finance Assistant