Practice Semi Senior Accountant
TaxAssist Accountants in Greenwich/Woolwich are seeking an experienced Practice Semi-Senior to join immediately. We are an ICAEW approved Firm of Chartered Accountants.
May include some or all of the following:
- Completion of all business accounts.
- Completion of tax work to include company tax, unincorporated businesses and individuals.
- Completion of payroll to include all aspects of same (RTI, P60s P11Ds, pensions).
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Business formation and set up.
- Communication with clients to offer advice and respond to queries.
- Part qualified ACCA/AAT studier.
- At least 18 months current practice experience.
- Proficient with MS packages Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Ideally experienced with accounting software such as CCH, SAGE, Moneysoft, Quickbooks.
- Abliity to embrace new technology.
- Must be honest and reliable.
- Good communication and team work skills are essential. The ability to communicate at all levels is necessary.
- Must be accurate in all workings whilst at the same time be able to meet all deadlines.
Please apply attaching CV and covering letter to Yogesh Pathmanathan via email email@example.com