Business Studies tutors & teachers
"Good Day. I am looking for a Business Studies tutor for my son. Alex is 15 years old, approaching GCSE and is severely Dyslexic. He responds well to one on one tutoring. He writes his exams in approx. 11 weeks. It is for this reason I am taking him out of school as of now, and her requires 2 hours per week per subject between Monday to Friday, during the day please. We are based in Crockham Hill. Is this something you can do, and if so what are your rates please? Thank you Regards Sharon "
Requested by Sharon C in TN8 6ST
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)