PPA Cover Teacher (Part-Time)
We wish to appoint two part time creative and inspiring qualified PPA/Leadership cover teachers to join our talented academy team. We would particularly welcome applications from candidates with a specialism e.g. Art/Music/Performing Arts/French/PE.
Harris Primary Academy Haling Park is a growing academy that opened in September 2014 to meet the demand from local families for new, high-quality places in South Croydon. We were rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted in 2017. We are part of the Harris Federation, a local academy trust chosen by Croydon Council to run our academy. Our belief is that children thrive when they are consistently happy and safe at primary school.
What we are looking for:
At Harris Primary Academy Haling Park we have the highest possible aspirations for our staff and pupils. We want all of our children to make very good progress and develop the skills and personal qualities they will need for the future.
We welcome applications from experienced practitioners who will:
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children;
- Be committed to on-going professional development;
- Contribute to the wider life of the academy;
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to make a difference;
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our team.
You must hold QTS (or equivalent) and an undergraduate degree to be considered for this role.
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Haling Park?
At Haling Park you would be working as part of a very supportive team. We offer excellent professional development opportunities provided by Harris Federation. We would also offer:
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work;
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn;
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
- A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others.
For more information or to arrange a visit to Harris Primary Academy Haling Park, please contact the school on 0203 772 4560.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.