Opportunity to manage back-end services. Standard hours of 7:00am – 4:00pm. Growing business with room to progress.
Salary & Package: Negotiable depending on experience.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
This job will suit:
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks. Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Strong SQL language coding skills, experience as a SQL Server 2014 Administrator.
The job will involve:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores)
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Newark, Market Rasen, Horncastle, Sleaford, Saxilby.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302402